We offer a variety of social events. Whether you are a beginner or seasoned dancer, Latin or Ballroom dancer, or just want to move to rhythmical or slower tunes, we've got it covered. Dance parties are perfect for polishing your dance skills, practicing partnering, or just meeting new friends.
Please sign up for our Membership to get 20% off all Social events
(some events are excluded)
Check out our calendar and hope to see you on the floor soon!
Once you get to the MindBody site please scroll up and down to see the full schedule or adjust by day in the right top corner.
We would like to welcome you Back to our first Showcase of the year We are so happy to provide all dancers with a safe space to dance and enjoy the things we love the most.
Safety is our priority, that is why we decided to run our event in SESSIONS.
Sessions, with list of participants will be announced closer to the date.
Please be responsible and follow the safety guidelines.
We provided registration forms for you to download, please photo copy and send back to us, so we can start working in the schedule!
* Guidlines and Sessions form is mandatory to participate in our event!
1.What is Proficiency ?
-it's not a competition but you do get scored on the Quality of your dancing.
2. How do I choose between Artistic or Static video style ?
- Static is when camera is fixed in a designated spot and won't be moved as you move around the floor.
- Artistic style is when a videographer follows you around on the floor which gives more immersive look.
3. What safety precautions I should take while participating in this event?
- Wear a mask, sanitize hands often and keep reasonable distance between other participants.
4. When do I get my heatlist?
- Friday, April 9th.
5. What is dance Evaluation ?
- Katusha will give you her personal opinion on your performance. Your performance will be analyzed and scored on the things like Musicality, Rhythmmicality, Connection and more....
6. How long is the event?
7. Is Live stream free ?
- Yes !
Exercise and have fun while dancing.
Build muscular endurance.
Meet new friends!
Dance yourself to a happier mind.
Hate being a social leper? Try dancing!
Practice your dance skills.
Dance away the calories!