Exclusively Dance Studios
"DANCE IS THE KALE OF EXERCISE"
"DANCING MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD BECAUSE IT MAKES YOU FEEL SO ALIVE"
26 Broadway, Hawthorne NY, 10532
We would like to welcome you Back to our first Showcase of the year We are so happy to provide all dancers with a safe space to dance and enjoy the things we love the most.
Safety is our priority, that is why we decided to run our event in SESSIONS.
Sessions, with list of participants will be announced closer to the date.
Please be responsible and follow the safety guidelines.
We provided registration forms for you to download, please photo copy and send back to us, so we can start working in the schedule!
* Guidlines and Sessions form is mandatory to participate in our event!
1.What is Proficiency ?
-it's not a competition but you do get scored on the Quality of your dancing.
2. How do I choose between Artistic or Static video style ?
- Static is when camera is fixed in a designated spot and won't be moved as you move around the floor.
- Artistic style is when a videographer follows you around on the floor which gives more immersive look.
3. What safety precautions I should take while participating in this event?
- Wear a mask, sanitize hands often and keep reasonable distance between other participants.
4. When do I get my heatlist?
- Friday, April 9th.
5. What is dance Evaluation ?
- Katusha will give you her personal opinion on your performance. Your performance will be analyzed and scored on the things like Musicality, Rhythmmicality, Connection and more....
6. How long is the event?
7. Is Live stream free ?
- Yes !
Safety is our number one priority. Our studio provides all the guideline essentials, and we are committed to keeping the studio environment as safe as possible.
We're all in this together...
Meet the founder
Nikolai Shpakov is a world renowned dancer and competitor. He won multiple world titles all over the globe, and now he shares his passion and knowledge with everyone who's interested in learning the beauty of movement. Knowledge through fun is his main strategy.